Well, like the title of this post states, I’m sort of signing off from writing blog posts, or posting musings, or whatever you want to call it. I’ve got too many projects right now that require my complete attention. I will still publish on here when I do events and when new books are released, but the majority of my posts will stop. Thank you everyone who has been consistently reading my work and supporting me. This has been an amazing platform. Having this community be there for me has fundamentally changed my life. I wouldn’t be anywhere without your help. Here are some of the projects I’ll be working on in during this hiatus.
- I’m writing a screenplay for a production company that is slated to begin production in fall 2019.
- A self-published sequel to my debut dark fantasy novel Beware the Ills entitled This Living Cage for release at Crypticon 2019.
- A variety of nonfiction essays for traditional publications.
- A self-published collection of short stories set in the Greenland Diaries universe. It’ll be due out in fall 2020 at Crypticon.
- Book five in the Greenland Diaries: Days 260 – 305.
Okay, after looking at this giant list of projects I feel less guilt about not doing Monday Musings or other creative posts. This is a change for me on personal level because I’ve loved the immediacy of writing blogs, along with the instant interaction with my audience. It is leaving me feeling exposed. I will try and stay up on social media. Following me on Instagram is your best bet. There are a lot of things on the horizon. Thank you for all being a part of it.